Commercial and Business Shredding Services
Our paper shredding services are provided knowledgeably and professionally for your Atlanta document destruction needs. We offer several package options to fit your particular needs. This includes daily, weekly or monthly purge service packages, as well as a one-time option. Any service package you choose can be customized, and we’re always available for extra help when you need it.
Our services our tailored to your specific needs. They include:
The most important thing that we provide for you is peace of mind. When you retain our services, you can rest assured that your documents will stay out of the wrong hands. Our shredder can take care of anything, so there’s not even a need for you to remove any staples or binders. Just drop your documents into the secure container and we’ll take care of the rest! When we’re finished, we’ll always provide you with a Certificate of Destruction that you can keep for your records.
We offer you a variety of ways to have your documents securely disposed of, including:
- The Locked Security Container – At no charge, Georgia Document Destruction will supply you with a secure, locked container where you deposit documents that need to be fully destroyed. We offer different sized security consoles and bin containers to suit your needs.
- Regularly Scheduled Service – On a regular basis, GDDI’s courteous staff will empty your containers and shred their contents on-site. We will schedule a regular time whether it’s daily, weekly, or monthly to destroy and recycle your sensitive material.
- Periodic Purges, Call-in, and One-Time Service – For a large collection of tax records, financial statements, outdated client files or any sensitive information that you need to safely destroy. We will dispose of your sensitive information securely after just one call.
- Shredding – Our “state-of-the-art” commercial shredding trucks are equipped with high-capacity industrial shredders. They can easily shred files 100 times faster than any office shredder with no office noise, no dust, no maintenance, and no injuries.
For Atlanta paper shredding, you’ll get the customized solutions you need from Georgia Document Destruction, Inc. We offer competitive pricing by the container, not by the minute, hours, or pound. This is a much more cost-effective way for you to receive shredding service, and helps you to know exactly what you’ll be paying each time. Give us a call at (770) 516-6500 to set up a consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- NAID Certified, HIPAA Compliant, and BBB Accredited
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Onsite Shredding and Document Destruction
- Same day Service Available
- Customized Scheduled Service Available